Not Parent Approved: A Fun Card Game for Kids, Tweens, Teens, Families
Secure and trusted checkout with
About this item
- THE BEST, HILARIOUS, AWARD-WINNING PARTY GAME - A fun card game for families - for tweens, teens and their families that brings everyone together and makes a perfect gift for kids and teens (4-10 players, ages 8+).
- EVERYONE WILL WANT TO PLAY - Inspired by Cards Against Humanity, but 100% family-friendly. Designed to reintroduce a love of family games for a screen-obsessed generation. Attention-grabbing. Easy-to-learn. Quick, simple play.
- WARNING: Kids will unplug and put down their phones. Cards contain gratuitous bathroom humor that kids will find hilarious while distracted from their screens. You might even giggle a few times.
- DURABLE CARDS, PORTABLE GAME - Comes with 455 high-quality, premium-printed cards (2"x3") and rules insert in a custom shrink-wrapped box. Its take-anywhere size is great for parties, sleepovers, road trips, flights, picnics, and summer camps. It's not just a tabletop game - take the laughter with you wherever you go!
- GREAT FOR RELUCTANT READERS - Winner of Scholastic's Gold Star Toy Award. Scholastic Review says you can consider this game "your secret weapon against reluctant readers, as one tester said it improved her daughter’s reading skills." A fun game for kids - with benefits!